Featured Post

Daily Project திருக்குறள்

Dear Readers / Friends, http://DailyProjectThirukkural.blogspot.com/    By interpreting various meanings for every word in a Thirukkur...

September 17, 2012

A Separation

For the first time in my 6 years of blogging, I am blogging about a movie I watched. Last night, I watched an Iranian film 'A Separation'. I refrain from reviewing the movie. It is best in its own rights. It is an intricate, complex, intimate and non-simplified/simplistic film. One thing (IMO) that stands out in the movie is the poignant Termeh (played by Sarina Farhadi), a 11-year old daughter of the lead characters of the film.  Termeh excellently displayed the mental trauma, grave pain when her parents separate. I recommend this movie to everyone, especially, to the people who are filing divorce.  


--
வியம் பேசேல்.
Meaning - Never speak with jealousy and envy

No comments:

Post a Comment